Aptiv Tangier is looking for Raw material Planner
Your Role :
Ensure the availability of the Raw Material at the right time while ensuring the required quality.
Major Responsibilities :
The Material Planner is responsible for the following functions:
– Monitor any anomalies from the supplier;
– Analyze MP and component requirements;
– Send the supplier the procurement programs while indicating the references, quantities and my week of receipt;
– Analyze WIP stock (overstock, stock shortage and negative stock) weekly;
– Detect and track anomalies (cutting, production, engineering) causing stock shortages;
– Ensure compliance with procedures, health and safety;
– Transfer anomaly cases to Key Users via ID Tool ;
– Clear orders weekly to avoid overstocking;
– Check the receipt of the goods in the store;
– Manage obsolete references that correspond to deviations or sales to other Delphi factories;
– Evaluate the quality of the supplier’s service via servers;
– Ensure the update of the monitoring table & QVC Wall ;
– Ensure the follow-up and management of critical components;
– Monitor the transport of goods (Pickup & arrival);
– Ensure proper flow management via MRP and SAP;
Your Profile :
Your creative, curious, and flexible while remaining organized and meticulous
You have strong communication skills
You are fluent in French /English and feel comfortable in team working .
You are inspired by our ambition, a strong collaborator, and a problem solver .
Additional Information :
Contract Type : Full – Time (CDI)
Location : Tangier
Education Level : Master’s Degree in “LOGISTICS” .
Experience : 0 – 2 years