The holder of this position is called to perform the following tasks :
-Ensure the processing of customer complaints in collaboration with other departments;
– Oversee the application of EOS systems and procedures;
– Analyze the customer’s product quality requirements;
– Ensure the management of customer complaints;
– Evaluate the manufacturing process in collaboration with the Engineering Department;
– Inform the engineers of the Engineering Department of any anomalies and decide on corrective actions in collaboration with them;
– Examine and validate the means of production and control and ensure the implementation of periodic equipment inspection plans;
– Participate in feasibility studies in collaboration with the Engineering and Production departments;
– Develop audit and control plans and ensure their implementation.
– Ensure the control and updating of documentation.
– Define medium and long term objectives and actions in collaboration with the immediate superior.
– Stop the manufacturing process when basic quality specifications are not met