Joyson Safety Systems is looking for a Quality Engineer in Tangier.
If interested, please share with us your applications .
– Educational level: BAC+5 (Engineering diploma, Masters’ degree);
– A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position ideally in the automotive sector;
– Mastery of quality tools CTQ; PFMEA; 8D; SPC; MSA; PPAP; PPA; APQP; MLA; control plans; Quality audit;
– Good command of French & English & Microsoft Office.
– Manage customer complaints and returns during pre-serial and project phases;
– Ensure the AQP advanced quality planning activity (QS-9000 APQP & VDA MLA) for project and serial phases;
– Coordinate with purchasing service the needed quality documents and purchasing orders;
– Request from suppliers and approve the QS-9000 PPAP and the VDA volume 2 PPA package for raw materials;
– Participate in the review and maintain the PFMEA during serial and pre-serial project phase.