APTIV (Formally DELPHI) is looking for a product Responsible for it’s plant located in Tangier.
Your Role :
Ensure project management in relation to engineering changes and changes to the annual model, while ensuring project performance.
Major Responsibilities :
The Product Responsible – Engineering Changes & PL is responsible for the following functions :
• Ensure the right connection between engineering changes and continuous improvement.
• Ensure the application and monitoring of changes according to the schedule and standard procedures for project development.
• Ensure the development of technical data.
• Update reports:- Feasibility report.- Key dates.- ECCL’s / DFC’s / IR.- 5 why’s, BOM’s problems and customer complaints.- Prepare technical documentation.Ensure the smooth running of customer audits.
• Ensure the smooth running of certification audits.
• Check the overtime of auxiliaries.
• Ensure weekly update of reports
• Ensure good management of auxiliaries.
• Ensure a good connection with engineering / EOS / SAP / GSD-M / PFMEA’S system managers.
• Ensuring the revision of PFMEA’s for engineering changes and application of the required actions.
• Elaborate the specifications.
Your Profile :
Your creative, curious, and flexible while remaining organized and meticulous
You have strong communication skills
You are fluent in French /English and feel comfortable in team working .
You are inspired by our ambition, a strong collaborator, and a problem solver .
Additional Information :
Contract Type : CDD and CDI .
Location : Tangier
Education Level : Master’s/Engineering degree in “Industrial Engineering ” is a must.
Experience : 0 – 2 years