APTIV Maroc (formerly DELPHI) is today one of the leaders of the automotive industry in Morocco with a workforce of around 18,000 people at 7 sites in Tangier, Kénitra and Meknes.
Join us and be part of the future of mobility – It’s our movement !
Your Role :
Direct and supervise all product quality control and manufacturing process activities performed by the audit team and issue audit action plans to improve established quality ratios and achieve expected quality.
Major Responsibilities :
The activities of the Quality Responsible are as follows :
– Ensure the processing of customer complaints in collaboration with other departments;
– Oversee the application of EOS systems and procedures;
– Analyze the customer’s product quality requirements;
– Ensure the management of customer complaints;
– Evaluate the manufacturing process in collaboration with the Engineering Department;
– Inform the engineers of the Engineering Department of any anomalies and decide on corrective actions in collaboration with them;
– Examine and validate the means of production and control and ensure the implementation of periodic equipment inspection plans;
– Participate in feasibility studies in collaboration with the Engineering and Production departments;
– Develop audit and control plans and ensure their implementation.
– Ensure the control and updating of documentation.
– Define medium and long term objectives and actions in collaboration with the immediate superior.
– Ensure compliance with quality, safety, hygiene and environmental standards.
Your Profile :
Your creative, curious, and flexible while remaining organized and meticulous
You have strong communication skills
You are fluent in French /English and feel comfortable in team working .
You are inspired by our ambition, a strong collaborator, and a problem solver .
Additional Information :
Contract Type : Full – Time (CDI)
Location : Tangier
Education Level : Master’s/Engineering degree in “Industrial Engineering ” is a must.
An experience in quality will be an asset.
Experience : 0 – 2 years