Description : Verification Engineer. Compagnie : Agency. Adresse : Rabat
We’re seeking a bright and ambitious Verification Engineer to join our brilliant team of highly skilled engineers at Sondrel. You will be a hands-on technical contributor on ASIC/SoC and IP development projects and contribute to verification projects using high level verification languages. To succeed in this role, you will need to be an excellent communicator as you will be working closely with ASIC/SoC project leaders to implement complete verification environments and methodologies as well as analysing customer technical requirements.
- Contributing to creative and talented technical teams ability to achieve targets
- You will be responsible for developing skills to support the company in delivering consulting services using state of the art verification methodologies
- Contributing to technical projects with guidance
- Broadening your cross disciplinary knowledge through new assignments
- Keeping up to date with all the advances in the field and ensure the company is well at the forefront of the state-of-the-art technology, methodologies and processes used in the industry
- Coordinating and communicating with cross functional teams to define and create verification plans
- Contributing to a variety of leading-edge projects with guidance and have some ability to work independently
- Solving problems of moderate complexity and maintaining a high quality in your work
- Interacting and collaborating with the more experienced team members to resolve problems
- A degree in a relevant science subject e.g. microelectronics
- SW programming skills – C++, C, Java, Python, Unix
- Solid understanding of digital systems and electronics
- Be able to evaluate issues and defines solutions as part of a team or take the lead in solving the issue
- Be able to apply judgment in interpreting results and conduct quantitative analysis
- A desire to know how things work and how to make them work better.
- SystemVerilog, UVM, ABV, constrained random verification
- VHDL, PSL, SVA
- VMM, OVM
- Formal verification – model checking, CDC, coverage closure, x-prop
- Power aware verification – UPF and or CPF, RTL and gate-level simulation
- SoC level verification – HW/SW co-verification, multi-mode simulation
- HW acceleration – emulation
- Verification infrastructure automation – Perl, Python, Java, Tcl, IP-XACT
- Coverage databases e.g. UCDB
- A self-motivated team player with excellent communication, organisation and problem solving skills
- You are self-disciplined in executing tasks and have the ability to respond to changing priorities quickly
- Passionate about all things technology and digital design
- Excellent attention to detail and able to work under own initiative
- You enjoy working as part of a multinational team and collaborating with other disciplines
- Ambitious in wanting career development
For many people, their image of Morocco is based on black and white Hollywood movies. The reality is different, particularly in Rabat where our Moroccan office is located. This modern city sits where the Bouregreg River meets to warm Atlantic Ocean with many fantastic beaches. Small wonder that the Rabat office is high on the list for Sondrel staff to visit and even relocate to!
At Sondrel we are encouraged to think differently, take on innovate and challenging projects and we’re trusted to make independent decisions to progress our own careers in the way that we want. We pride ourselves on being specialists in what we do, collaborative in our approach and we’re hugely passionate about driving the technology for SoC design.
We have teams across the globe which means there is opportunity for both domestic and international travel and the chance to network with some of the most highly skilled and knowledgeable engineers in the industry. Sondrel allows you to enjoy your work by having an autonomous environment built on trust, dependability and integrity as well as having a hybrid work environment catered to individual needs.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for bright individuals who are proactive in what they do, enjoy a challenge and have a desire for continuous learning experiences because, at Sondrel, no two days are ever the same.
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- 19 days annual holiday
- Public and Religious holidays in addition to annual leave
- Hybrid, flexible work arrangements
- Maternity Leave
- Medical coverage
- Continous training with online training platform
- International travel opportunities
Sondrel are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recruit people from varied backgrounds because it makes our team stronger, and we provide an inclusive workplace because growing in partnership is what makes our team great. We do our best to provide fair opportunities to everyone and we want to hear what you need to grow with us.