We are constantly growing, and we are currently looking for three (3) enthusiastic Graduate Civil Site Engineers to join our team working on the expansion of a phosphate port project, based in Laayoune, Morocco.
Laayoune Port is a project of 450 mil. USD value which includes, among others, the construction of a caisson breakwater protecting structure and an access bridge (trestle) with a total length of approximately 3.2km.
Are you an adventurer? Do you wish to build a career within a leading contracting organization, working with different cultures and travelling around the world? We want to meet you!
As a graduate with Archirodon, your experience will be broad but valuable, getting involved in impactful mega international EPC projects in various sectors. You will have the opportunity to accelerate knowledge and experience through exposure, and collaboration with high performing multidisciplinary teams.
As part of an international group, you will have to support all delivery aspects of the project scope ensuring that effective controls and procedures are in place on site.
What you will need to do:
- Ensure that the crew is educated with the HSE rules and fully comply with them
- Ensure availability of drawings and information
- Ensure availability of materials
- Check the work of the construction team
- Follow up the test and inspection schedule
- Ensure that the works are performed at the required quality standards
What you will need to have:
- University degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering from a well-established university
- Excellent command (written and oral) of the English language
What it is nice to have:
- Any relevant trainee international experience in works related to Marine and Offshore, Energy (Power & Water, Oil & Gas), or Infrastructure would be a definite asset
- Good command (written and oral) of French and/or Arabic
You are someone who:
- Can be counted on to achieve goals, demonstrating a fighting spirit and perseverance
- Displays good communication skills (written and oral) and team spirit
- Is keen to learn and professionally grow
- Is flexible and eager to take initiatives
- Displays a “can-do” attitude, willing to solve problems, and make timely decisions
What is in it for you:
Expat package is on the shelf, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We create mega construction projects – literally around the globe – with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come. At Archirodon, you will find a proud, productive and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our people and their development.
Please note that you will be contacted only in case you are shortlisted for an interview. In the meantime, do not hesitate to stay in touch and keep monitoring our open vacancies and our LinkedIn page! Rest assured that your application will be treated with strict confidentiality and under all applicable data privacy regulations.