Description : Tooling improvement designer. Compagnie : TE Connectivity. Adresse : Tanger
TE Connectivity’s Tooling Teams perform the manufacturing functions related to metal working dies and tool making. They are responsible for completing all assignments to construct, modify and condition metal working dies and may fabricate new gages, cutting or forming tools and fixtures by analyzing blueprints, sketches, models and engineering or shop specifications. They perform precision work to exacting tolerances and dimensions; recommend revisions in design and/or substitutions in material based on machinability or fabrication problems encountered; and solve problems relating to unusual materials, machine settings, fabrication methods, and production process. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity’s EH&S policies and procedures.
- Recommends changes to mold designs to improve the life of the tooling and correct mold issues.
- Redesign components to achieve engineering changes
- Responsible for design, update, and repair of 3D files for design and manufacture
- Utilize Creo Parametric to design tooling and/or mold bases for injection molded parts that conform to standards
- Collaborate with other departments
- File and maintain required documentation
- Performs design of molding components, and full mold designs to support tool and die.
- Reverse engineers existing components for mold repairs.
- Updates existing mold designs with changes.
- Have thorough knowledge and understanding of tooling, tool room practices, and fabricating techniques.
- Meets expectations of regular, reliable attendance.
- Other Duties as Needed: Any other duties and tasks as deemed necessary and appropriate.
- Experience working as a designer
- knowledge of software simulation (ANSYS, Moldex3D, …)
- mastery of design software Creo parametric or Solidwoks
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and design schematics.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including over 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets