Description : SUPV II CA PRODUCTION. Compagnie : Agency. Adresse : Tanger
TE Connectivity’s Manufacturing/Production Teams transform raw materials into finished goods and ensure component flow. They perform changeovers and setups according to production schedule, perform quality checks according to established processes and document the results as required by our quality procedures. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity’s EH&S policies and procedures.
- Ensure quality assurance throughout the production process
- Manage the production team so that scheduled goals are met
- Increase motivation and work efficiency
- Adapt to changes in the market and respond to customer demands with flexible organization
- Monitor dashboard of his KPI’s
- Develop talent of his collaborators
- Assist and act on capacity studies of customer volumes
- Ensure that Continuous improvement tools are used in shop floor everywhere
- Provide communication and information sharing with his/her team members.
- Insist on following of 4 TE Connectivity values in 9 behaviors: Integrity, Excellence, Teamwork and Accountability (Champions Integrity and Trust, Managerial Courage, Customer Focus, Learning/Change Agility, Builds Effective Teams, Manages Vision and Purpose, Manages Diversity, Drive for Results and Business Acumen).
- Graduated from Engineering school in Mechanics, Electromechanics, industrial fields
- + 5 Years as Production Responsible (Process/Method/Industrial)
- Experience in automotive business
- Experience with Assembly process
- Good capability on Process Problem-Solving & Analytical thinking Methodologies & Tools.
- Very Good Understanding of Failure mode analysis approach (PFMEA).
- Good capability on People Management & Leadership Skills.
- Industrial Assembly Machine Knowledge.
- Good Understanding of IATF Requirements in term of Documentation.
- Experience in process improvement and optimizing speed, quality, and cost effectiveness.
- Experience with ergonomic process design and material flow.
- Good understanding of Plant KPIs and their management
Building Effective Teams
Managing and Measuring Work
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
SET : Strategy, Execution, Talent (for managers)
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $12 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Groups