Description : Sr SETUP MAN. Compagnie : Agency. Adresse : Tanger
TE Connectivity’s Machinist Team’s responsibilities include, assignment planning, layout, set up, operating and making tool adjustments for various types of manual, numerically controlled and computerized machine shop equipment. They work from blueprints, process sheets and sketches to perform production tasks, which may include the cutting and shaping of metal to precision dimensions, communicating directly with engineers to understand the purpose of a part assembly. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity’s EH&S policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all standard safety requirements and wear recommended personal protective equipment always
- in the production areas
- Monitor a bank of thermoplastic injection molding machines going from machine to machine to monitor production
- Mold Changeover
- Process appropriate paperwork including mold report card.
- Complete process Sheets.
- Start/Restart/Shut down presses as required.
- Move old mold to mold storage area and place in correct location.
- Obtain appropriate gages and fill out required paperwork.
- Complete mold startups, complete and record TTC data and Mold history information.
- Obtain setup parameters for the mold and input them into injection molding press.
- Adjust and set up, sprue pickers, grinders and thermos unit
- Record data on the report card at the direction of the group leader.
- Perform visual inspection of molded product including the use of microscopes, gages,
and measuring equipment called out on the QIP if its needed,
- Perform general housekeeping duties in accordance with 5S+1 procedures to assigned presses
and areas throughout the shift
- Perform in-process adjustments to auxiliary equipment as required (pickers, grinders, dryers, cameras).
- Answer press alarms work with whom will make the process adjustments to prevent recurrence.
- Highschool Diploma Required
- Two-Year Technical Degree in plastic or/ mechanical discipline preferred
- At least 3 years’ experience with Plastics Processing (injection molding) in automotive industrial
- Basic mechanic knowledge
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including over 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets