Description : Senior Manager, Indirect Channel Account Manager (CAM) (Africa/Israel). Compagnie : Agency. Adresse : Casablanca
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Alliances & Channels
We are currently looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual contributor to join the Alliances and Channels Indirect Channel Management team to craft, launch and support bold plans to strategically grow our Cloud Reseller partnerships with the main focus on North and Sub-Saharan Africa (70%) but also supporting our Public Sector business in Israel (30%)
The ideal candidate will blend critical thinking, outstanding partner relationship leadership skills, and an ambitious attitude. In addition, an ability to effectively collaborate with multiple cross-functional partners, including sales, alliances, marketing, legal, partner programs, and operations is critical.
- Act as a liaison between Salesforce and our reseller partners to build, maintain and handle relationships with current and prospective reseller partners
- Cover all aspects of reseller partner development, including partner identification and recruitment, relationship building, developing and handling launch programs, validating partner value proposition, leading both internal and external forecasting, QBRs, assessing partner proficiencies, driving certifications, running incentives/benefits, and delivering against Resell ACV targets
- Play a proactive role in the development of our reseller partner ecosystem and reseller program as both grow and evolv
- Work closely with sales, marketing, product, business development, and strategy to design the go-to-market plan and drive execution of related activities
- Provide consistent partner management to ensure that our Reseller partners are developing their sales, pre-sales, and post-sales capabilities in line with Salesforce strategy
- Liaise with and empower individuals at all levels of the partner relationships
- Initiate and conduct/coordinate sales, pre-sales, product readiness, and post-sales training event
- Serve as internal ambassador and champion for CRM resellers
- Co-develop and implement partner marketing plans and events in conjunction with internal and partner resources
- Demonstrated experience efficiently running reseller relationships for software OEM, VAR, and/or ISV channels
- 8+ years of experience in consulting, management, sales, and/or business leadership in the enterprise software or related industry
- Outstanding knowledge of partner development approaches to seed and grow software partner businesses
- Experience working with multiple Sales teams driving and building the partner ecosystem
- Ability to think strategically and develop compelling plans for new partner initiatives
- History of successfully developing and leading multiple strategic partnerships
- Working knowledge of Salesforce technology and SaaS, PaaS, and a PaaS markets
- Experience creating and building differentiated relationships with Reseller partners
- Solid understanding and network/references from partners and contacts in Africa and/or Israel
- Sound business acumen skills; thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Excellent spoken and written communication, interpersonal, relationship-building skills
- Proficient project and program management skills
- Highly motivated and independent contributor
- High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the business
- Comfortable working with multiple internal teams, from individual contributors to senior executives, as well as building/maintaining executive-level relationships with clients, partners, etc.
- Willing and able to travel extensively in (Africa/Israel) , as the need arises.
- Fluency in English & French
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.