Description : Senior Knowledge Analyst – Digital Ecosystems. Compagnie : Agency. Adresse : Casablanca
As a Senior Knowledge Analyst (SKA) within BCG’s Global Advantage Practice Area, you will work in a growing global team, providing functional expertise and insights whilst working together with case and proposal teams to provide knowledge assets, analysis, and expert advisory. You’ll serve as a thought partner and content expert to case teams and topic/sector leaders, helping structure and solve complex issues.
Additionally, as a Senior Knowledge Analyst, you will support your Digital Ecosystems topic by developing existing & new intellectual property and knowledge assets. You will work on commercialization efforts for Digital Ecosystems topic, in conjunction with business leaders, supporting marketing efforts, conferences and publications. As a Senior Knowledge Analyst, you will assist with on-boarding, training and guiding junior colleagues and share best practices within the team.
- Solving client problems through formulating relevant research and/or analytical approaches in Digital Ecosystems topic
- Codifying knowledge and maintaining assets and tools for the topic based on different client contexts
- Communicating with senior stakeholders, in a credible and confident way
- Working collaboratively and effectively in a group dynamic often virtual, proficient in agile ways of working
- Flexibility and bringing a curious and creative mindset, open to new things and able to propose innovative ideas
- Ability to navigate complexity and ambiguity
- 1-2+ years of consulting experience in Digital Ecosystems required; candidates with consulting experience preferred
- In lieu of consulting experience, 2+ years minimum industry experience required; 3-6+ years of industry experience strongly preferred
- Experience in applying key frameworks to help guide clients along their ecosystem journey, including identifying use cases, evaluating ecosystem value propositions, and determining appropriate ecosystem models for different types of clients
- Bachelor’s Degree required (advanced degree preferred)
- Fluency in English; other languages requested in certain locations
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills to interact with internal and external stakeholder while working in a global collaborative team environment
As a Senior Knowledge Analyst, you will collaborate with global topic leads and colleagues across BCG to bring expertise and capabilities to the service of our internal and external clients. Our team is made up of a diverse pool of knowledge positions that allow us to pursue exciting, innovative knowledge careers.
BCG’s Joint Venture, Strategic Alliances, and Digital Ecosystems Offer
Joint Venture, Strategic Alliances, and Digital Ecosystems is a commercial offer in Global Advantage (GA) practice areas.
Joint Ventures, Alliances: BCG advises companies on forming partnerships along the entire life cycle –from alliance rationale and partner selection, through negotiation and venture setup, to managing an exit.
Digital Ecosystems (DE): BCG’s end-to-end DE offering helps companies looking to develop or participate in a digital ecosystems move from strategy to scale-up
Global Advantage is one of BCG’s core functional practice areas with a unique commercial offering and a long tradition of cutting-edge thought leadership. Being at the crossroads of emerging and mature markets, we work with our clients to unlock unparalleled business opportunities offered by globalization while mastering the challenges of disruption. We help clients not only build sizable international footprints but also maximize their potential in the face of global disruptive forces such as rapidly changing markets, a volatile geopolitical environment, rising local competitors as well as shifting customer behaviors and preferences. In our daily work, we enable our clients to transform their organization in order to win globally.