Description : Sales Executive – Indonesia (Remote). Compagnie : Freterium. Adresse : Casablanca
Freterium is a cloud-based transport management SaaS that offers the easiest and most automated way for manufacturers, retailers, and logistics firms, to manage their daily road freight shipments.
Relied on by global brands including Danone, Mondelez, Jumia, Freterium’s platform helps customers boost productivity, reduce transport costs, and improve customer satisfaction.
Freterium was born in Morocco and is expanding globally. The team has more than doubled in size last year and is looking to double again in 2022. Freterium is a https://www.ycombinator.com/ startup and part of the https://www.212founders.co/ program.
What you will do:
- Drive complex sales cycles for logistics SaaS solutions to Accounts from initial contact to successful onboarding within a fast-paced sales environment.
- Prospect and develop new potential accounts by educating contacts about how they can increase revenue, reduce logistic cost, improve team impact and productivity with Freterium.
- Run product demos to close business at or above quota level
- Work with our Co-founders and Head of Sales to build and manage a strong pipeline of customers
- Build and manage database to increase conversions and bookings.
- Represent Freterium at conferences, speaking events and trade shows.
- Identify better channels to market to strategic partners.
- Become a subject matter expert on our business, including processes, operations, the competitive landscape, and remaining up-to date on industry news.
- Participate as an active member of our collaborative sales team and contribute to our culture of sales success
This job is for you if:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Sales
- You have experience in Logistics, 3PL, Distribution
- Proven experience selling SaaS based technology solutions, preferrably, Experience with TMS and Optimization tools
- Having good network base
- Ability to manage complex relationships with key clients
Why should you join us?
- Early-stage startup: You will join an early-stage startup with small team. This means you’ll have the unique opportunity to directly impact success and help shape the future of Freterium.
- Being part of an adventure that is revolutionising the transport delivery
- Category: Our mission is to put technology at the service of the logistics ecosystem, leveraging real-time data, operations research algorithms and machine learning to enable companies to achieve operational excellence and to offer impeccable customer service
- Growth: We’re a fast-growing startup and we have big goals! You will have the opportunity to impact Freterium’s growth and help us achieve the next milestone in our journey.
At Freterium, we are helping businesses optimize their daily operations. We are a passionate team that seeks to break the status quo by sharing our best ideas in an environment where everyone feels heard. And we welcome people from all backgrounds looking for an opportunity to share new ideas, diverse perspectives and grow.
Job Type: Full-time