Description : QUALITY ANALYST I. Compagnie : Agency. Adresse : Tanger
TE Connectivity’s Quality Assurance Teams are responsible for all or part of an organization’s Quality Management System, including conformance and continuous improvement initiatives. They work on systemic evaluation of products, services, facilities, manufacturing or business processes, to ensure that standards of quality are being met. Develop and implement quality plans, programs and procedures using quality control statistics, lean manufacturing concepts, and six-sigma tools and analyses. They reviews, analyze and report on quality discrepancies, investigate problems and executes quality audits, and develops disposition and corrective actions for recurring discrepancies. The team works closely with manufacturing, engineering, customers, or suppliers and subcontractors to ensure requirements are met.
- Maintain and develop the Quality Management according to IATF 16949.
- Execute key quality strategies consistent with plant performance and measures
- Implement, maintain (including reporting changes) and improve Business Operating System in his/her area of intervention, as well as in interaction with other areas / departments and EMEA guidelines
- Be in line with TE strategy map (e.g. extraordinary customer service) and Quality Policy
- Ensure compliance with safety, environmental and legal regulations
- Support and guide employees to enable them to work safely, comply with regulations, TE policies and specifications and on achieving environmental sustainability goals
- Strive for continuous improvement of processes towards customer satisfaction
- Key contact for the customer.
- Internal process and product audits according to IATF 16949 and VDA.
- Monitoring of internal & External PPM, analyses of root cause, definition of actions.
- Support for the production in case of internal PPM reduction, COPQ reduction etc.
- Handling of customer and intercompany complaints in TECHS and in customer`s portals.
- Communication with the customer in case of complaint – presentation of root cause, corrective actions.
- 8D-report preparation, root cause analyse, corrective actions definition, verification of corrective actions.
- Preparation of production documentation (CP, QIP, Failure catalogue etc.).
- Member of the team in case of new project.
- New Production Validation and PPAP documentation submission to the costumer.
- Presentation of our process and system during customer audit.
- Tracking of action plans from customer audits, internal audits.
- Member of the team for preparation or update of P-FMEA.
- Methodical support for LI and production in case of quality issue.
- Engineering degree
- Experience in automotive business
- Experience in quality assurance
- IATF 16949
- VDA 6.3.
- Statistical tools
- Quality tools
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $12 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Groups