Description : Project Administration Manager. Compagnie : Agency. Adresse : Laâyoune
Archirodon, having earned its reputation as a reliable and respected international contractor for more than a half century in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) market, continues to create value to its stakeholders by executing complex EPC projects worldwide, in recognition of its superior standards of performance.
We have an outstanding record in completing major Energy, Marine, Infrastructure and Defense & Security projects around the globe and we pride ourselves on delivering over the years the kind of reliability and trust that the client has the right to expect from a major EPC contractor.
We are constantly growing and are currently looking for dynamic and a highly motivated Project Administration Manager to join the Project Administration team in Morocco, following an insightful training rotation period in our Athens Office and project locations.
You will play a key role in our daily operations in one of our sites abroad. Plus, we offer excellent opportunities for a challenging career in an international environment.
Sounds interesting? Read on.
As Project Administration Manager you implement all administration activities and handle troubleshooting cases, such as company operating licenses, coordination with local authorities on employee’s engagement processes and you will play a key role in monitoring equipment registration OnSite.
Are you an experienced professional with a business administration background seeking to build an international career in the EPC industry and take over critical projects and business responsibilities?
What you will need to do:
Your role may include but not limited to the following:
- Ensure the implementation of IMS and Company Policies at Project-level.
- Ensure compliance with local rules and regulations and follows up relevant legislative updates as required.
- Oversee the Facility Management Operations which includes camps, offices & premises.
- Manage tenancy/ leasing agreements as per Project requirements.
- Implement the Security Standards for company Assets and employees.
- Comply with company’s HSE Standards and local rules and regulations.
- Oversee the logistics and transportation of employees and visitors.
- Support medical needs of employees and dependents as required. i.e. coordination with medical facilities and clinics
- Oversee operation of secretarial function including document controlling, archiving, and distribution.
- Oversee opening & maintenance of Employees Bank Accounts, Bank Cards and other Banking requirements/procedures as per local legislation.
- Act as a Point of contact for Labor related matters.
- Support administratively all Project operational needs as required.
- Is fully accountable for the acquisition of the Gate Passes, ID’s and work permits.
- Acquire from local authorities all necessary licenses for:
- Drivers and Operators
- Land and Floating Equipment
- Operators and Equipment Third Party Certification
What you will need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or other related field
- 10 years of experience in a similar role or at least relevant operation experience in an administration department in a construction company or industrial projects.
- Professional working proficiency (written and oral) of French and English language
- Computer literacy, proficient in computer skills including use of MS Office
- Experience using online monitoring systems will be considered an advantage
- Mobility to travel to our sites in Middle East
- Exposure to Middle- East and knowledge of Arabic will be a strong asset
You are someone who:
- Displays good interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) and build rapport easily
- A team player with ability to lead and inspire a team of administration professionals
- Has strong organizational skills with ability to work both independently and as team leader exercising professional judgment and planning skills
- An analytical thinker with high attention to detail
- Is passionate about his field of expertise and determined to succeed
- A result driven professional with problem solving skills
What is in it for you:
Expatriate package is on the shelf, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We create mega construction projects – literally around the globe – with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come. At Archirodon, you will find a proud, productive and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our people and their development!
Please note that you will be contacted only in case you are shortlisted for an interview. In the meantime, do not hesitate to stay in touch and keep monitoring our open vacancies and our LinkedIn page! Rest assured that your application will be treated with strict confidentiality and under all applicable data privacy regulations.