Description : PRODUCTION ANALYST. Compagnie : Agency. Adresse : Tanger
TE Connectivity’s Operations Managers are responsible for the day-to-day operations and short/long-term planning for the groups they manage. They manage manufacturing, production control, engineering, inventory control, EH&S, shipping/receiving, etc. focusing on the development of technologies and continuous improvement and translating customer requirements into state-of-the-art manufacturing strategies and processes.
- Documenting current production procedures and create Company standards to improve the efficiency of the Production Department.
- Identify and implement continuous improvements to the Company’s production processes.
- Collaborate with Quality Department to identify and implement ongoing quality improvements.
- Maintain knowledge and technical expertise of current production best practices tools and techniques and implement them in a reasonable and responsible manner.
- Develop and implement production processes for new products, product enhancements and product changes.
- Install related fixtures and tooling, as required.
- Minimize overall production costs while maximizing productivity.
- Collect, Analyze, Summarize and present production data, information and trends to management.
- Support process engineering activities, as required.
- Assist in the evaluation of returned materials/products.
- Review internal operational facility layouts for process improvement.
- Estimate staffing requirements, production times, and relative costs to provide data for operational
Technical Diploma, Min BAC+5 (Manufacturing Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.)
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including over 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets