Description : Primary Teacher. Compagnie : Agency. Adresse : Maroc
The International School of Morocco is seeking qualified teachers to join a team of creative, hard working professionals. We are seeking to recruit a teacher for elementary for the 2022/2023 school year. We are looking for teachers for Year 3-5 mixed-age group.
- UK Post Graduate Certificate of Education (or equivalent)
- Inquiry based unit planning such as PYP or UBD
- Experience working with English language learners
- BSO / Accreditation inspection experience
- Differentiating instruction to meet needs of a wide range of learners
Job Responsibilities include:
- Create daily lesson plans as well as trans-disciplinary yearly unit plans and unit plans for each unit of inquiry
- Track, monitor and maintain student’s growth and need data for the year as well as for each unit
- Teach maths, literacy, science, social studies, art, music, and PE to the whole class using best practices for teaching
- Collaborate with colleagues to plan units and various activities
- Communicate with other team members as well as with parents about students’ progress and behaviour
- Create a welcoming and inspiring atmosphere in the classroom
- Offer afterschool activity
- Participate and contribute to school organized events
- Oversee lunch and playtime when required for scheduled duties
Successful candidates demonstrate the following traits
- An enthusiasm for working collaboratively with others
- Willingness to take initiative
About the school
Located in Casablanca, ISM was founded in 2011 by a team of teachers and their spouses wishing to create a school dedicated to student centred, inquiry based education. Our mission is to prepare students to succeed as responsible global citizens in an ever-changing, increasingly interdependent world. We achieve this through adherence to high standards of academic excellence and a dedication to modelling and promoting principles of respect and integrity.
We are a small school focused on early childhood and lower primary education. Most of our classes are multi-age classes.
Our curriculum is based on the UK National Curriculum of England and Wales, IB/PYP. We are an accredited member of the Council of British International School (COBIS). We have successfully passed inspection by the office of British Schools Overseas (BSO) and are an IB World School offering the PYP.
For further information about the school, please visit our website at
The International School of Morocco is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to respect this commitment. We do require an enhanced DBS check (or equivalent for teachers currently working overseas) and satisfactory reference checks.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes’ Fair Recruitment Policy.