We are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our Headquarter’s Marketing and Communication Department.
As our future Group Graphic Designer, you will work under the supervision of the Group Marketing and Communication Manager to produce creative, engaging and high-quality work on a range of ambitious and innovative projects.
If you are highly creative, and you’re passionate about design, we’d love to hear from you.
Main Responsibilities :
- Help deliver on design requirements.
- Pitch unique ideas for design projects.
- Collaborate with Group Marketing and Communication Manager to produce exceptional final results.
- Use various techniques to create drafts, models, and prototypes.
- Produce final design solutions (like logos, banners, interfaces)
- Take in constructive criticism and produce quality work.
- Managing campaigns on social media.
- 0 to 3 years of working experience as a Graphic Designer
- BSc/BA in Design or a related field
- Experience with design software (e.g. InVision), graphics editing tools (e.g. Photoshop), and design techniques (e.g. prototyping)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and intermediate/good in English
- Photography and Video editing are a plus
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and withstand pressure
- Attention to detail
- Team player.
Critères de l’annonce pour le poste : Junior Graphic Designer
|Secteur d´activité :|
|Type de contrat :|
|Niveau d’expérience :|
|Niveau d’études :|
|Langues exigées :||
|Nombre de poste(s) :||1|