- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, unit tests and automation.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Building sustainable coding that may be used in the future.
- Modifying designs and specifications of complex applications.
- Analyzing code, requirements, system risks, and software reliability.
- Leveraging previous development experience and expertise, design and build advanced applications for the mobile and web environments.
- Develop new API’s, business and UI components, as well as work on bug fixing and improving existing applications, particularly performance and security.
- Collaborate with cross-functional development teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Establish a great rapport with stakeholders (release manager, product owner, QA and others) to maintain high levels of visibility and cross team co-ordination.
- Continuously discover and evaluate new technologies and tools to maximize development potential.
- Bachelors degree in Software Engineering or related.
- Experience in full-stack web development with strong working knowledge of object oriented development methodologies.
- Familiarity with database technology such as Postgres, Oracle, MongoDB, etc.
- Knowledge of automation technologies like Jenkins and Automation languages used with it like Ansible or Jenkins scripts.
- Knowledge of the performance, scalability & security considerations for web applications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, effective inter-personal skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff.
- Problem solving skills and ability to learn and adopt new technologies.
- Self-motivated, but can excel in a team-based environment.
- Strong initiative and enthusiasm.
Informatique, nouvelles technologies
|Secteur d´activité :||
Informatique, SSII, Internet
|Type de contrat :|
Agadir – Béni Mellal-Khénifra – Casablanca-Mohammedia – Dakhla – Errachidia – Fès – Guelmim – Laâyoune – Marrakech-Safi – Meknès – Oujda – Rabat-Salé-Kénitra – Settat – Tanger-Tétouan-Al Hoceïma – International
|Ville :||/ Travail à Distance|
|Niveau d’expérience :||
Expérience entre 5 ans et 10 ans
|Niveau d’études :|
|Compétences clés :|
|Nombre de poste(s) :||20|