We are looking for JAVA JEE Developer profiles / CVs to pass on to our clients for their future recruitment campaigns.
- Good exposure to Core Java, MySQL server as DB.
- Maintain source code control of all application code, scripts, and database definition language.
- Design, Develop, Implement and/or Manage project.
- Responsible for development, focusing on designs, coding, testing, quality assurance of complex product features in a development team.
- Show initiative and drive topics to resolution in a high level of quality, speed, reliability and efficiency considering the essential non-functional requirements.
- Analyzing clients’ requirements and produce technical proposals, solution specifications and design documents.
- Resolves complex issues within own area of expertise and supports others in resolving issues.
- Excellent knowledge of Objective C, Xcode, and/or development on any other flavor.
- Constantly improve own work methods to gain state-of-the-art agile software engineering skills.
- Enhance skills beyond own core functional focus and works on other tasks for the benefit of the team.
- Have advanced overall product and technical knowledge and share expertise within and across team and organization.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be a quick learner with sound logical abilities.
- Bachelors degree in Software Engineering or related.
- 5+ years of extensive experience with application programming in building backend Java Services and Frameworks using Java/JEE.
- Technical fluency in the following areas: Java, J2EE technologies stack (specifically, enterprise web), Object Oriented Design and Development, Java, J2EE, Spring , Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Struts, Hibernate, Servlets, REST , Soap relational databases and SQL, Oracle.
- Hand on experience with debugging, configuration and tuning of Application server, JVM, OS and databases.
- Proficient in agile software development process, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations. Should know tools like Git,Jenkins.
- Experience in deploying, operating, and running services in Cloud platforms (AWS/Azure/Openshift).
- Good understanding of application servers and containers (JBoss/Weblogic, Docker containers etc.).
- Experience on Big Data (Hadoop/Spark) and Machine learning is a big plus.
- Have a taste for innovation, analysis, technological problem solving and very organized.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- NoSQL DB experience (Couchbase / Cassandra / Redis / Aurora, MySql etc) is a plus.
Critères de l’annonce pour le poste : JAVA JEE Developer
Informatique, nouvelles technologies
|Secteur d´activité :||
Informatique, SSII, Internet
|Type de contrat :|
Agadir – Béni Mellal-Khénifra – Casablanca-Mohammedia – Dakhla – Errachidia – Fès – Guelmim – Laâyoune – Marrakech-Safi – Meknès – Oujda – Rabat-Salé-Kénitra – Settat – Tanger-Tétouan-Al Hoceïma – International
|Ville :||/ Travail à Distance|
|Niveau d’expérience :||
Expérience entre 5 ans et 10 ans
|Niveau d’études :|
|Compétences clés :|
|Nombre de poste(s) :||20|