We are looking for JAVA Developer profiles / CVs to pass on to our clients for their future recruitment campaigns.
- Working within a Team to determine needs and applying / customizing existing technology to meet those needs.
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes that perform efficiently.
- Write clean, scalable, reusable code using JAVA Framework sach as Spring, Struts, JSF, GWT etc.
- Lead a team closely with complete authority and accountability to deliver high quality software products in a fast-paced environment.
- Guide your team members on latest technologies including Java, Spring, Spring-Boot, Angular, Hibernate, Grails, Groovy, Kafka, Redis, Hazelcast, Bootstrap, jQuery etc.
- Leverage development tools including AWS, GIT, Nginx, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins etc.
- Understand the detailed requirements and develop the custom application from detailed design specifications.
- Seek and resolve production problems with new insights.
- Develop technical solutions following specifications, taking into account functional and non-functional requirements.
- Produce presentations & documentation to a high standard.
- Design and implement unit tests, integration tests, performance tests, security tests, mocks.
- Validate the development done, perform code reviews.
- Reporting on progress, problems, points of attention and blockages.
- Participate in meetings with customers or delivery teams to provide technical support or expertise.
- Support teams from other departments in development tasks as required.
- Participate in task forces to analyse and resolve application problems quickly.
- Bachelors degree in Software Engineering or related.
- 5+ years software development experience across multiple technologies, languages, frameworks and in developing Cloud native applications using Java & Spring Boot, and Microservices Architecture.
- Strong technical experience in Java technologies and extension.
- Good working exposure to relational databases like Oracle, MySQL etc.
- API development experience.
- Experience using code versioning tools for e.g. Git.
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
- Experience building on Cloud infrastructure with sound architectural patterns and scalable, cost-efficient production quality systems.
- Be a voracious learner, especially in the areas of technology, service design patterns and system architecture.
- Be Flexible in getting to know more and understanding both front-end as well as back-end services.
- Good communication and ability to explain technical details and challenges.
- Ability to take initiatives and handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Critères de l’annonce pour le poste : JAVA Developer
Informatique, nouvelles technologies
|Secteur d´activité :||
Informatique, SSII, Internet
|Type de contrat :|
Agadir – Béni Mellal-Khénifra – Casablanca-Mohammedia – Dakhla – Errachidia – Fès – Guelmim – Laâyoune – Marrakech-Safi – Meknès – Oujda – Rabat-Salé-Kénitra – Settat – Tanger-Tétouan-Al Hoceïma – International
|Ville :||/ Travail à Distance|
|Niveau d’expérience :||
Expérience entre 5 ans et 10 ans
|Niveau d’études :|
|Compétences clés :|
|Nombre de poste(s) :||20|