We are looking for DOTNET Developer profiles / CVs to pass on to our clients for their future recruitment campaigns.
- Working within a Team to determine needs and applying / customizing existing technology to meet those needs.
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes that perform efficiently.
- Write clean, scalable, reusable code using.NET programming languages.
- Advanced conceptual understanding of at least one Programming Language.
- Advanced conceptual understanding of one database and one Operating System.
- Understanding of Software Engineering with practice in at least one project.
- Exposure to Design Principles and ability to understand Design Specifications independently.
- Analyze, Design, Implement and Integrate functional requirements in new/existing solutions.
- Ability to contribute in medium to complex tasks independently.
- Ability to accept and respond to production issues and coordinate with stake holders.
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live.
- Preparation of training manuals for users.
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running.
- Awareness of latest technologies and trends.
- Bachelors degree in Software Engineering or related.
- 5+ years proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer.
- Expert in ASP.NET framework, C# and design/architectural patterns (e.g., Model-View-Controller (MVC)).
- Experience in creating ASP.NET applications and deploying them to Windows, Linux, and macOS.
- Proven experience in design websites for the online environment.
- Proven track record in front end design and development using CSS and HTML, with track record of high-quality web application interfaces and design implementations.
- Good experience with SQL Server / MySQL along with query optimization.
- Good experience in Database, API (Restful, Webservices, microservices).
- Proven experience in DotNet Web Service, WCF.
- Good experience communicating for web services (HTTP, REST, SOAP).
- Good Experience with the MVC action filters and Web API frameworks with Dependency Injection.
- Good debugging skills.
- Stored procedure writing skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Write clean, scalable code using.NET programming languages.
- Ability to understand and adhere to the application architecture and design.
- Experience of managing multiple projects.
Critères de l’annonce pour le poste : DOTNET Developer
Informatique, nouvelles technologies
|Secteur d´activité :||
Informatique, SSII, Internet
|Type de contrat :|
Agadir – Béni Mellal-Khénifra – Casablanca-Mohammedia – Dakhla – Errachidia – Fès – Guelmim – Laâyoune – Marrakech-Safi – Meknès – Oujda – Rabat-Salé-Kénitra – Settat – Tanger-Tétouan-Al Hoceïma – International
|Ville :||/ Travail à Distance|
|Niveau d’expérience :||
Expérience entre 5 ans et 10 ans
|Niveau d’études :|
|Nombre de poste(s) :||20|