Offre d’emploi Maroc : Customer Service Executive – Casablanca
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers by liaising with customers, processing and monitoring orders, invoices, credits and complaints to ensure accurate and efficient working procedures and high level of customer satisfaction.
• Execute customer’s orders by processing and coordinating closely among the operations departments for order processing and delivery flow to ensure good and efficient customer service is provided.
• Perform invoicing of Customers’ orders in an accurate and efficient manner and respecting local laws and Jotun procedures.
• Coordinate the activities within the Customer Service Department assuring that the Customer orders are processed in a timely and efficient manner, promoting lean solutions and best practices.
• Follow up Customers’ complaints to ensure they are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner by issuing investigation tasks followed by conclusion input and raising requests for return notes and credit notes where required.
• Actively handle customers’ inquiries through e-mail, telephone or face to face in a timely and professional manner in order to provide a high-quality customer service.
• Handle customer complaints effectively by quickly understanding the issue and coming up with sound solution in order to increase customer’s satisfaction
• Verify, enter and review system prices accurately with the customer’s purchase orders and sales orders.
• Communicate with sales and customers to verify that all details are correct and clear up any missing details or inconsistencies on orders.
• Monitor daily follow up of orders and change dates if applicable to achieve correct backlog and OTIF.
• Handle approved Sales Returns with appropriate information on charges and create credit note when required.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR AND WHAT WE OFFER
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field
- 1-3 years of work experience in related field
- Languages: English, French and Arabic are required.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Continuous learning opportunities and training activities through on-the-job traning and our in-house learning Jotun Academy.
- Career development opportunities across multiple disciplines and geographies
- Leaders who focus on engaging and enabling their team, proven by consistently high employee feedback scores.
- A supportive and inclusive company culture where you can be your authentic self.
- A focus on having fun together through team buildings and social activities.
- Jotun Maroc Sarl D Associe Unique
CLOSING DATE (dd.mm.yyyy):
Critères de l’annonce pour le poste : Customer Service Executive
|Secteur d´activité :||
Chimie, pétrochimie, matières premières, mines
|Type de contrat :|
|Niveau d’expérience :||
Expérience entre 2 ans et 5 ans
|Niveau d’études :|
|Compétences clés :|
|Nombre de poste(s) :||1|
Soyez vigilant ! N’envoyez pas d’argent à un employeur potentiel. Ne versez aucune somme d’argent en échange d’un contrat de travail potentiel ou pour suivre une formation préalable à l’embauche.
Merci de signaler toute irrégularité en utilisant le formulaire de contact candidat et en sélectionnant l’objet “Signaler une annonce d’emploi”.