Offre d’emploi Internal Controller (H/F) – Banque, Assurance, Finance – Casablanca, Maroc | Novojob
Centrale Danone is looking for a talented colleague to join the Internal control team as “Internal Controller“.Take this opportunity to be part of a young and dynamic team.
As an Internal Controller, you will report directly to the Internal Control Manager and work closely with theBusiness Process Owners (BPO), Business Control Owner’s (BCO), leaders of the businesses as well as the DanoneInternal Control Community and Internal and External Auditors.
In this role you will :
- Ensure compliance with the Group ;
- Internal Control guidelines ;
- Lead and perform control testing according to DANONE internal control referential ;
- Assess the internal control environment and identify issues detected and related risks ;
- Prepare and update the risk mapping on a regular basis ;
- Participate on design remediation action plan & roadmap to mitigate identified risks ;
- Reinforce control activities by animation ,design and monitoring of action plans ;
- Ensure that action plans are implemented ;
- Animate & support BPOs on design and implementation of action plans to cover risks and improve the overallcontrol environment ;
- Ensure training & On-boarding on Internal Control Activites for new BPOs & BCOs Community ;
- Support fraud and special investigation reviews on ad hoc basis.
To be able to successful in the role, you need to have :
- A Master degree in Accounting, Management control and Audit .
- Minimum 3 years of experience.
- preferably in a Multi-national company, in Internal Controlling,External or internal Auditing (with exposure to audit practices being highly preferred).
- Ability to assess strategic, business and process risks.
- Having strong reporting, analysis and presentation skills.
- Having strong multi-tasking and planning skills.
- Broad business perspective (ability to see the big Picture and evaluate Risky topics).
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Strong analytical abilities, able to collaborate with others and do effective networking is key.
At Centrale Danone, we believe that each time we eat and drink, we can vote for the world we want. This hasinspired the definition of our long-term goals which flow directly from our ‘One Planet. One Health’ vision. As westrengthen our business model and nourish our dual economic and social project, we have every confidence we willdeliver our business and financial agenda, as well as create and share sustainable value for all.
Through our commitment to social and economic progress, and our passion for bringing health through food to asmany people as possible, we aim to generate profitable, sustainable growth now and for many years to come.Centrale Danone achieved a turnover of approximately 7 billion dirhams in 2017, with a brand portfolio thatincludes both international brands (Activia, Danette, Nutricia, Oykos,…) and local brands (Raibi Jamila, Velouté,Assil, …).