Offre d’emploi End User Account Manager – – Casablanca, Maroc | Novojob
HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives. We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our End User Account Manager for North West Africa based in Casablanca, you will have a chance to:
- Build strong professional working C-level relationships with the client.
- Establish a high level of personal credibility with key client executives.
- Leverage executive sponsors and other HP resources to strengthen HP’s relationship and credibility with client influencers and decision makers.
- Build and execute an Account Business Plan (ABP) that includes both transactional and strategic initiatives to grow HP’s presence and share in the account over a 1-3 year time horizon.
- Build and orchestrate sales pipeline activity. Ensure active nurturing of deals and movement of opportunities to close.
- Manage a balanced pipeline representing all of the businesses being pursued.
- Research and understand the client’s industry, business strategies and challenges.
- Demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge in aligning HP capabilities to client business and IT priorities, and positioning relative to competitors.
- Leverage existing engagements and run-rate business to seed and grow new opportunities.
- Maintain high-level of customer loyalty and builds trust and integrity, as indicated in HP- conducted surveys and reports.
- Identify, nurture, and close new solution opportunities that result in substantial growth in HP share, revenues, and margin.
- Proactively engage executive sponsors to build a strategic relationship and favorably position long-term business opportunities for HP.
- Engage HP sales specialists, channel and alliance partners to fully leverage HP’s portfolio.
- Represent the entire HP portfolio of products and services.
- Interface with both internal and external industry experts to anticipate client needs, drive industry mindshare, and facilitate solution development
Are you a high performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- 8-12 years account management experience.
- Advanced sales negotiation and positioning skills.
- Strong presentation and communication skills at business executive level.
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to conceptualize and articulate well-targeted solutions in area of technical specialty – from proposal to contract sign-off
- Ability to demonstrate high service knowledge and professionalism in researching and sharing specialty product and service-related information with account teams and customers.
- Industry Acumen – deep knowledge of the vertical industry and the client’s position, challenges and strategy within the industry including security, risk and compliance issues.
- Consultative, solution selling and business development skills at the CXO level to align the client’s business needs with HP’s solutions.
- Expertise in specialty, consultative, solution selling and business development skills to align the client’s business needs with solution.