- Execute aspects of finance planning, performance management process and related financial decisions potentially including Annual Contract planning/forecasting, target development, financial performance reporting/analysis, financial modeling and decision support for a focused scope within a region, business unit, country. He will also execute data collection and data integrity checks;
- Contribute to a strong controls and compliance environment in area of scope and ensure full compliance with the company’s policies;
- Execute ad hoc analyses and projects as requested by the Senior Finance Manager (or Director);
- Support projects to improve efficiencies and improvements to ways of working and embrace a mindset of continuous improvement;
- Contribute to a high-performing Finance team. He will also invest in personal development and the development of his Finance peers.
As a Commercial Finance Analyst, you will perform detailed finance work, transactions and data structuring under the guidance of the Finance Manager. You will collect data, be responsible for maintaining information integrity, monitor reconciliations and conduct basic checks and controls.