Offre d’emploi Business Development Manager for International Student Recruitment – Services – Maroc | Novojob
Global University Systems (GUS) is one of the world’s most dynamic, inclusive, and diverse education organisations. GUS is an international network of higher education institutions, brought together by a shared passion for accessible and industry-relevant qualifications. We deliver a wide variety of programmes, including bachelor’s degree programmes, master’s degree programmes, professional training, English Language training, and corporate & executive education. When someone chooses to study at one of our institutions, whether on campus in Europe, North America, Asia or even in their own home, they are joining a network of over 100,000 students worldwide. When you decide to work with GUS, you will be joining an industry leading, global organisation that has a reach in over 150 different countries
- The Business Development Manager for International Student Recruitment will oversee all student recruitment activities, business development activities, account management and marketing events for B2B channels across the country or region your will manage.
- You will collaborate with the Company Directors to develop B2B channels and implement marketing and sales strategies to promote international student recruitment for GUS.
- You will be representing one of our Universities or Colleges located in either Europe, North America or Asia
Key Criteria & Qualifications
You will have experience with international student recruitment for Higher Education
You have an established and relevant agency network and solid relationships with key stakeholders in these agencies
A solid understanding of industry trends is essential to inform the group on strategic planning and forecasting
You will have developed and trained education agents on how to promote the brand you represent
You will have experience sourcing agents from fairs, business trips, enquiries, referrals, in general searches in line with business development responsibilities
You will have experience in generating new revenue from existing streams and accounts as well as identifying new opportunities
You will have a proven track record of assisting in identifying and supporting developing potential business partners and growing existing client relationships
You will have experience performing client research including (but not limited to) meeting/engaging with key players in the industry
You will be a highly motivated character who strives for success in all areas
You are confident in your delivery of workshops, presentations, holding conferences and being in front of the camera!
Salesforce or database management experience.
We will consider applicants who have represented an institution directly (located anywhere in the world) or with significant agency experience where you have managed a sub network of agents
- The position is home based with travel (cost for travel are covered). Ideally you will be located in Rabat, Morocco or live nearby and able to travel with ease to this location. This is because your main marketing activities will be held in this area (agents are based here)
- This position reports to the Director and will directly represent the university / college brand.
- A competitive salary with bonus and incentives will be offered based on qualifications and experience.
- If you have interest and the necessary skills and experience, please submit your CV via the “apply now” section.
- Please note this position is only available on our Consultancy agreement.
- We acknowledge receipt of your resume for a position at Global University Systems and sincerely appreciate your interest in our company.
- We will screen all applicant CVs and select the candidates whose qualifications and experience meet our requirements. Please note due to the high volume of applications we will only contact you if you are selected to continue for the next stage of the recruitment process. We wish you every success.
- GUS is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.