As a Game Operations Associate, you play an important role in managing the daily operations of the game. Through this role, you will receive exposure to all key functions under game operations, from product, marketing, community, and esports.
- As part of Garena, Southeast Asia’s first and only global-leading games company, you will get the chance for international exposure and work closely with our team in SEA, Taiwan, India, and Latin America.
What you’ll be doing :
- Plan and execute day-to-day game operation tasks by ensuring product stability and smooth gaming experiences
- Localize and execute initiatives and events for the game within MENA regions
- Review and analyze key game metrics and contribute to operation strategy-setting
- Use analytics to drive key success metrics related to revenue generation and user growth
- Establish partnerships to deepen and broaden Garena’s engagement with the community
- Monitor player sentiments and community feedback in each service region
Whom we are looking for :
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university. Fresh graduate is welcome to apply
- Well-rounded, adaptable, and fast learner
- Capacity to think strategically and adjust game operations strategy accordingly
- Strong logical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Able to handle multiple tasks in an organized manner and deliver under pressure
- Passion for games is a must
- Good communication skills in English, Arabic, and French, both verbal and written.