Description : Office Manager. Compagnie : Agency. Adresse : Casablanca
Freterium is a cloud-based transport management SaaS that offers the easiest and most automated way for manufacturers, retailers, and logistics firms, to manage their daily road freight shipments.
Relied on by global brands including Danone, Mondelez, Jumia, Freterium’s platform helps customers boost productivity, reduce transport costs, and improve customer satisfaction.
Freterium was born in Morocco and is expanding globally. The team has more than doubled in size last year and is looking to double again in 2022. Freterium is a startup and part of the program.
We are looking for an Office manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
Ideally, the Office manager should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation.
- Manage emails
- Manage Supplies
- Office equipment maintenance
- Bills payments
- Shopping / office eateries stock management
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Visitors engagement
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements)
- Coordinate with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
- Proven experience as an Office manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, French and Arabic.
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Familiarity with email scheduling tools, like Email Scheduler.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
At Freterium, we are helping businesses optimize their daily operations. We are a passionate team that seeks to break the status quo by sharing our best ideas in an environment where everyone feels heard. And we welcome people from all backgrounds looking for an opportunity to share new ideas, diverse perspectives and grow.
Job Type: Full-time