Description : MLD PROCESS ENGINEER. Compagnie : Agency. Adresse : Tanger
TE Connectivity’s Manufacturing and Process Development Engineering Teams significantly impact LEANPD driven new product development projects, driving for excellence in existing manufacturing technologies and methods and striving to implement new manufacturing technologies to provide improved process and tolerance control. They act as the binding element between product development and manufacturing engineering, ensuring the effectiveness and efficiency of this critical interface. They support Product Development in the optimization of designs and piece parts for manufacturability by realizing sample tooling/products/prototypes. They also design, develop, and qualify tooling and processes to meet TE quality and production standards, document all processes and tooling in applicable TE systems, support supply chain to verify supplier compliance and capability, initiate and implement programs to continuously improve quality, cost and cycle time and adhere to all appropriate specifications, regulatory requirements and customer requirements.
- Ensure a correct Definition & Deployment of Process Flow on Molding Area.
- Ensure Molding Shopfloor Documents & Instructions organization and compliance with Standards.
- Contribute on proposition of initiatives and solutions on Molding Technical Troubleshooting.
- Drive initiatives for plant productivity increase, material saving, and cost reduction.
- Ensure Transferred/New projects Implementation, in addition to product and process validation for serial life.
- Ensure Molding Machines and equipment’s ordering, installation and validation for serial Production.
- Monitor the performance indicators (KPIs) and lead transformation projects (TEOA & COE).
- Ensure compliance with IATF standards and manage preparations for Audits (Process Documentation, Procedures, etc.)
- Graduated from Engineering school in Mechanics, Electromechanics, industrial fields,
- Experience (2 to 4 years) as a Molding Process Engineer.
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $14 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 78,000 employees, including more than 7,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity Internship Program offers:
Our internship program gives students the opportunity to work on valuable projects that contribute to the success of their team and build on their classroom experience. Throughout the 10-12 week program, interns will be provided with:
Onboarding & Orientation
Professional Development Workshops