Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort recrute les profils suivants:
-F&B Assistant Manager.
La réussite et la croissance d’une entreprise tiennent aux hommes et aux femmes qui la composent. Tous ensemble, avec nos personnalités, nos compétences et nos expériences, nous faisons la richesse de notre resort.
L’hôtellerie est un secteur dans lequel les rapports humains sont le cœur de notre métier.
Développé par le groupe Kerzner International qui a mis son expertise et son savoir-faire au service de ce superbe complexe touristique, le Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort est une destination du Maroc, unique et authentique.
Premier établissement et emblème d’une marque que le prestigieux groupe hôtelier a créé, il inaugure un concept inédit qui sera décliné à travers le monde.
Nos valeurs clés:
Kerzner International et Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort partagent des valeurs communes:
- Émerveiller le client
- Développer des personnes passionnées et impliquées
- Rechercher continuellement la perfection
- Réaliser des résultats performants et durables
Nous sommes actuellement à la recherche d’un Chef Comptable expérimenté.
Missions et responsabilités:
- Manager une équipe de comptables par le transfert de bonnes pratiques.
- Superviser et réaliser l’ensemble des opérations comptables courantes de la société, avec participation active aux travaux de clôtures mensuelles et annuelles.
- Assurer la responsabilité des comptabilités auxiliaires (clients et fournisseurs) et optimiser les traitements comptables.
- Mettre en place des tableaux de bord pour le suivi comptable et financier.
- Contrôler et analyser les comptes.
- Assurer la gestion et la fiabilité de la comptabilité conformément du code général de la normalisation comptable et les lois fiscales en vigueur.
- Avoir des connaissances approfondies en fiscalité.
- Issu d’une formation BAC+5 en comptabilité, vous justifiez d’au moins 5 ans d’expérience dans une fonction similaire préférable dans l’hôtellerie.
- Votre dynamisme, votre capacité d’écoute et votre technicité comptable vous permettront de rapidement devenir un pilier solide pour l’ensemble de l’équipe de la direction financière.
We are looking for a talented Director of Marketing who will be responsible for developing and implementing a strategic marketing plan for the property.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Elaborate and execute the resort marketing strategy and budget with the Director of Sales and Marketing
- Responsible for setting the marketing strategy of the Resort, both short and long term
- Understanding of key feeders market needs and translating it to actions for each.
- Marketing plan development and implementation: Rooms, F&B, Events, Spa, Golf Course, activities. Drive the Marketing Rooms, F&B, Golf and Spa Strategy through specific actions. Grow the awareness in key feeder market through creative ideas, tools with restricted budget
- Projects distribution according to the competencies and qualifications to each team members
- Conception and execution of hotel collaterals: Rooms, F&B, Sales & Marketing, Spa, Kids clubs & others as per senior management priorities and briefs.
- Management of the creative studio, briefing, set up brand of guidelines, explain the goals and reasons of each action through the key visual and other requirements.
- Closely collaborate with the in-house Creative team to guide and produce high quality content.
- Collaborate with internal customers (your piers) and in-house Creative team on content creation and content ideas to be able to formulate content and produce the correct vision in order to meet business objectives for specific audiences and countries
- Plan, organize, monitor and approve all online activities in key feeder markets.
- Review and update based on business needs our websites.
- Review all existing contract with key suppliers and Initiate contracts with them based on KPI as per Resort needs.
- Budget optimization, reporting and analysis of each action and online campaign in all key markets.
- Manage the monthly budget reports, expenses with the Director of Sales and Marketing pertaining to your budgets
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements
- Create and print outdoor advertising: conception of content, message and design as per brief received from Director PR Communications and Partnership
- Review and create standards and procedures of packages briefs concerned departments.
- Elaborate and execute the annual action plan with the international sales network according to the target market and lead in booking trends.
- Elaborate reports and statistics for each campaign based on KPI and ROI.
- Manage execution of content, images of agreed regional sales offices requests (e-mailings, ads, campaigns…)
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email and display advertising campaigns according to the overall strategy. Monitor the Online campaigns: SEO, SEM and ensure ROI within agreed budgets
- Plan promotional and communications strategies to collect data and behavior trends.
- Manage efficiently brand online reputation and compile data to understand brand sentiment.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns digital and traditional, assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) to colleagues and management.
- Identify new trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Photo-shoot management with PR guidance and media production through cahier des charges and adequate scenarios.
- Manage Resort asset ( Hero Shotes, videos ) and update/ create a share drive between PR, Marketing and Sales
- Minimum of Five years’ experience in similar role in the luxury hotel industry
- Undergraduate degree
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong knowledge of the principles and practices within the sales/marketing/hospitality profession
- Strong media, presentation, and computer skills.
- Fluency in both English and French written and spoken
- High level communication skills.
- Strong influencing, negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Business planning skills and budget management skills.
F&B Assistant Manager
We are looking for a talented F&B Assistant Manager who will Assist the Food & Bev Director in the day to day operations and in the management and administration of the activity.
- Assist in planning, forecasting and executing food & beverage orders
- Process customer complaints patiently
- Plan alternative recipes for customers with special dietary needs
- Check food & beverage supplies and place orders when needed
- Assist in tracking and ordering shipments
- Communicate and build strong relationships with vendors
- Adhere to food, health and safety standards
- Assist in Planning, hiring, training, overseeing and managing the members of staff
- Oversee and supervise the welcoming of customers
- Always strive towards an exceptional customer experience
- 5 years of experience in managing food & beverage or similar role
- Customer oriented approach
- Excellent communication both in French & English, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good organizational and time-management skills
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager who will be in charge of managing all marketing activities relating to Resorts Operations outlets and other activities in line with guidance from the Director of Marketing.
- Develop highly effective marketing strategies to market Operations outlets and other activity in line with guidance from Marketing Director. Implement plans to Sales and operations team in meeting revenue targets using all channels.
- Work with Operations team closely to provide marketing support whilst still maintaining brand positioning.
- Manage creative agencies and in-house creative team by providing accurate briefs and guidance.
- Ensure Mazagan offers for rooms, spa,golf ect are marketed in an innovative and effective way to ensure the standout from the competition. Awareness of competitor activity and analysis of such activity will be expected with regular commentary to other departments (Marketing Director, Spa and Golf Director, PR& Communications, Revenue Management,) to ensure all areas are ahead of the competition in terms of activity.
- Support the social media department and suggest ways to optimize outlets’ pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Support and implement marketing plan rollout, within budget, for operations business. Manage execution of local marketing activity.
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders (CRM, Digital, Social Media, etc.) to set, define and execute promotion activities across the hotel.
- Responsible for fulfillment of the events’ / partnership with the guidance of PR Communication Director.
- Ensure brand standards and identify upheld in all activity related to Operations.
- Manage and responsible to update hotel collateral creation adhering to brand standards.
- Generate, create and edit the content of the web site, Mazagan App with the support of the On Line Manager.
- Manage internal photographic shoots for resort operations after receiving guidance from different stakeholders ( PR, Marketing Directors,)
- Copy writing as required at least in French and English
- Maintaining fiscal responsibility with Marketing budget and following due process.
- Adhering and managing multiple projects within timelines required
- Master degree in Marketing is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years marketing experience within a fast-paced working environment. Preferably in a Hotel or similar.
- A demonstrated ability to maintain Brand integrity whilst driving both trial and repeat footfall.
- Understanding of Internet technologies, marketing environment and web page design
- Creative self-starter and group leader who takes initiative, is not discouraged by challenges, setbacks and change
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills with experience working in an international business environment
We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer who will be responsible for creating visual communications to convey messages in an effective and aesthetically pleasing manner.
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, magazine covers, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Create key visuals for all Resort segments in compliance with the graphic charter.
- Choose the technical supports of the different declinations.
- Ensure the harmonious result of the product in order to blow away the eye of our guests.
- Create dynamic supports in adequacy with the digital strategy of the Resort.
- Bachelor in Marketing Design or similar
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Graphic Designer
- Mastery of image editing software and color theory
- Excellent communication skills