Description : Marketing Intern. Compagnie : Agency. Adresse : Casablanca
At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what’s good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people’s lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
.An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Marketing intern with a responsibility of providing a wide range of support to Marketing Department, which may include providing support to different projects the Marketing Team drives as well as administrative support.
The position is based in Morocco, Casablanca for a duration maximum of 6 months .
As Marketing intern, you will:
Support in tracking the governance of the campaign through KHOROS platform.
Follow up the execution of the digital campaigns and take necessary actions to improve results.
Support in the definition, development of customer marketing initiatives aligned with the cluster growth strategy in close collaboration with Sales teams.
Support in delivering marketing services for assigned customers drawing materials and methodologies from Cluster /Central organisation.
Support in analyzing and use research data. Provide input to application of market and business intelligence to market company opportunities.
.We believe you have:
- Excellent in English language both written & spoken is a must.
- French & Arabic knowledge.
- Strong analytical skills/ data analysis.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills (writing and editing).
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft office skills, power point, excel, spreadsheets and web and social skills).
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at https://jobs.tetrapak.com/.
This job posting expires on 31/05/2022.
If you have any questions about your application, please contact Nadine Bourguiba at [email protected]