Description : Market & Fleet Safety Lead Pan Africa Casablanca, Morocco Workplace Experience. Compagnie : Agency. Adresse : Casablanca
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Today, we are looking for a Market & Fleet Safety Lead Pan Africa to join our team.
This role is based in Casablanca.
Your ‘day to day’
Working together within a diverse and a multinational team, you will manage Market & fleet safety related activities and programs within the Pan Africa cluster and act as the key contact and counselor for all Market & fleet safety programs.
More specifically you will:
- Execute the market safety activities and plans, by providing advice to department heads to engage employees to adhere to the environment and health and safety culture.
- Develop and implement the function’s strategy, objectives, plans and budget execution for market safety.
- Contribute to the production and the maintenance of local safety guidelines, procedures and emergency response plans across Pan Africa and lead their implementation.
- Plan, organize and deliver security, market safety and fleet safety training programs as per PMI and local regulatory requirements within the Pan Africa cluster.
- Ensure that an emergency prevention and response program is in place by coordinating, reviewing and updating risk assessment, and special situation management procedures for operation/market management.
Who we’re looking for:
- 5+ years in related field.
- University degree in Safety Engineering, Industrial Hygiene, Environment Engineering, or any related field is mandatory.
- Fluency in English & French both written & spoken.
- Ability to process, use, understand, interpret, and synthetize large amount of data to make decisions and improve business performance.
FIND A NEW PATH
Philip Morris International offers you a fresh perspective in Morocco. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
The company’s current product portfolio primarily consists of cigarettes and smoke-free products, including heat not-burn, vapor and oral nicotine products, which are sold in markets outside the U.S. Since 2008, PMI has invested more than USD 9 billion to develop, scientifically substantiate and commercialize innovative smoke-free products for adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, with the goal of completely ending the sale of cigarettes. This includes the building of world-class scientific assessment capabilities, notably in the areas of pre-clinical systems toxicology, clinical and behavioral research, as well as post-market studies. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has authorized the marketing of a version of PMI’s IQOS Platform 1 device and consumables as a Modified Risk Tobacco Product (MRTP), finding that an exposure modification order for these products is appropriate to promote the public health. As of December 31, 2021, PMI’s smoke-free products are available for sale in 71 markets, and PMI estimates that approximately 15.3 million adults around the world have already switched to IQOS and stopped smoking. With a strong foundation and significant expertise in life sciences, in February 2021 PMI announced its ambition to expand into wellness and healthcare areas and deliver innovative products and solutions that aim to address unmet patient and consumer needs. For more information, please visit www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com
“PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer”