Description : MACHINE SAFETY ANALYST. Compagnie : Agency. Adresse : Tanger
TE Connectivity’s Environmental Health & Safety Teams ensure and monitor safety in the workplace. This includes the application and communication of health, safety and hazardous material standards, procedures and practices consistent with TE, environmental and government regulations.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Be available as a primary resource for ME in North Africa engineering During the mechanical design of a machine mechanical solutions to reduce injury risk
- Facilitate the ongoing Machinery Safety implementation program and future improvement programs at TE Connectivity North Africa and act as a point of contact for Machinery Safety Engineering issues with EMEA & Corporate .
- Provide technical support on the integration of Machinery Safety methodologies into new and existing TE Connectivity processes/ machinery/ equipment and support in implementation of new TE policies as e.g. TEC 124-98, TEC 124-101 LOTO.
- Provide support and guidance to the TE Connectivity Engineering and Local EHS groups on all aspects of Machinery Safety
- Establish regular communication and Telco’s with site and local functional Machinery Safety Experts.
- Develop, mentor and coach TE North Africa sites, functional project leaders, design engineers and facilitate knowledge management at TE Connectivity on Machinery Safety.
- Establishes standardized Documentation and Information Management Systems to support legal requirements and the CE-conformity and Moroccan process.
- Identify common Machinery Safety challenges, gaps and problems, and manage the development of solutions and standardized execution.
- Support and follow up with North Africa sites leaders in the Machine Guarding/ LOTO execution & Ergonomics projects.
- Assemble & share best practice designs and create standards for safeguarding & Facilitate Machine Safety process; provide support to engineers on assigned projects
- Support TE functional project leaders and design engineers in the design review and verification process
- Support Factory Acceptance Tests as needed for equipment manufactures and conduct reviews, audits and assessments at suppliers as required.
- Manages, develops and provides or directs applicable LOTO & Machine safety & Ergonomics training for employees, supervisors and management teams, within sites and functions e.g. procurement and engineering
- Remain fully up to date and informed about all existing and proposed changes concerning functional safety
- Bac+ 5 Bachelor’s Degree on electrical, mechatronic, or equivalent in engineering.
- 5 years of working experience technical environment and management system.
- Vast knowledge in safety engineering, other engineering specialty (preferably in electrical or machine safety specialty), or safety field.
- Proven technical knowledge and experience of manufacturing plant production / projects with broad experience in these areas.
- Hazard identification, task Analysis , understanding Technical Standards & Report Writing
- Knowledge of relevant Machinery Safety regulatory requirements
- Communication skills
- Excellent know-how of the functional safety standards, Machinery Directive and CE-conformity process & CE machine Moroccan conformity process.
- Excellent knowledge of applicable norms as e.g. Risk Assessment ISO 12100, Machine Guarding ISO 13857, Safety Components and Technology, Electrical Safety IEC 60204-1, Safety Controls and Validation ISO 13849, IEC 62061, Hydraulics ISO 4413 and Pneumatics ISO 4414.
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $12 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Groups