Description : KERING Accountant – O2C. Compagnie : Groupe Kering. Adresse : Menara
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Houses to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow’s Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination”. In 2021, Kering had nearly 38,800 employees and restated revenue of €17.6 billion.
The O2C Accountant manages the accounts receivable processes within the FSSC, enabling the execution of quality services. This role supports having systems, documentation, compliance and reporting in place and supports continuous improvement projects to provide highly effective and efficient end-to-end processes to all other regionals FSSC counterparts to streamline O2C process.
How you will contribute
- Perform reconciliation of sales against collection and handle the discrepancies with respective stakeholders.
- Perform balance sheet reconciliation which related to O2C matters.
- Investigate and resolve payment discrepancies and customer queries. In-charge of refund process and liaison with external parties, such as banks and payment gateways providers.
- Support OTC end-to-end process in order to meet service level agreements and performance targets related to AR activities.
- Supports management in completing special projects and other tasks as assigned
- Participate in transition activities into FSSC, including knowledge transfer, preparation of work instructions documentation.
- Support SSC’s objective in becoming 100% paperless (re-designing controls, practices and processes)
- Ensure completeness, accuracy, relevance and audit trail of Kering Group Accounting policy, supporting process efficiency, internal control effectiveness, compliance and production of strategic insight.
- Perform periodic audit of AR / bank reconciliation process to ensure quality of reconciliation and compliance with internal control.
- Support audit activities and provide commentaries when required.
- Support BCM (Bank and Cash Management) processes as required. May need to perform cross department functions with BCM team
- Assist on end-to-end process for cash & banking for FSSC and work with other regionals FSSC counterparts to streamline cash & banking process
- Responsible to update & report daily/weekly/monthly cash position & cash flow reports to regional treasury
- Assist with current ongoing Treasury projects & FSSC related projects
- Management and administration of the bank reconciliation process ensuring that all reconciliations are clean and fully reconciled for month end for all entities in charge using Blackline tool
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to sort out all unidentified income or expenses on a timely basis and meet the compliance of internal control process and requirement.
- Posting Journals for banking related items – such as bank charges, forex gain/loss and follow up actions as required Any other ad-hoc assignments as required
Who you are
Technical skills and experiences:
- Diploma/Advanced Diploma/Degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualifications (e.g. ACCA /CPA).
- 3 to 5 years working experiences in Accounts Receivable function in the finance department. Added advantage if possess prior experience in retail / E-commerce or shared services.
- Good knowledge and understanding O2C processes.
- SAP/Blackline knowledge is preferred
- An independent operator and fast learner.
- Self-driven and good analytical mindset.
- Agile and inquisitive.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and/or tight reporting deadlines.
- Highly meticulous and a problem solver
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Kering services Malaysia