Description : International Account Manager Assistant. Compagnie : Agency. Adresse : Rabat
Who we are.
We are Digimind, a global software company that provides market intelligence and social media listening solutions to our customers.
We work with 700+ of the world’s best brands and agencies, including Nestle, Ford, Lenovo, Pepsico, and Danone to name a few.
We have sales offices in NYC, Buenos Aires, Mexico, Madrid, Paris, Amsterdam and Singapore.
What we are looking for.
In support of our growth, Digimind is seeking an International Account Manager assistant to join our team in Rabat, Morocco.
Reporting directly to the head of sales in Paris you will have the global mission of assisting the account managers in renewing the contracts with their existing clients and preparing their meetings with both clients and prospects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Proactively prepare the contract renewal of all our existing clients
- Prepare all the relevant supporting documents for both clients and prospects meetings
- Prepare all the relevant supporting documents for our Webinars
- Build optimized dashboards within our CRM for each account manager to better drive their activity
- Build industry knowledge by staying up to date with digital intelligence strategies & best practices including brand reputation, consumer insights, market trends, competitive intelligence, and influencer marketing strategy,
What you bring.
- A degree in Business Administration/Marketing or a related field
- Ideally a successful first experience in a B2B sales assistant role,
- Complete professional fluency in English is required; proficiency in other languages is a plus,
- Comfortable with the sales tech-stack, you are proficient with Hubspot and Salesforce or willing to quickly learn,
- You are autonomous and tactical in your work, an extrovert with good interpersonal skills you
- You want to join a young, dynamic team where you can have a real impact and quickly progress towards more senior roles
What we offer.
- A great onboarding during which you’ll receive expert training to help you master our suite of proprietary market intelligence and social listening tools
- The opportunity to work remotely 3 days per week
- The opportunity to work in the world of social media and big data with an international team of passionate professionals
Digimind is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace