Description : Intern – Front Office – Riad Fès. Compagnie : Agency. Adresse : Région de Fès-Meknès
A subtle mix of Andalusian sumptuousness and Moroccan art de vivre, the Riad Fès reflects its prestigious past and the refined civilisation to which it belongs. This majestic palace is an authentic example of Hispanic-Moorish architecture, boasting four harmoniously styled patios, sculpted doors and zelliges on the walls, stucco arcades and marble basins. It offers panoramic views of the magical spectacle of the sun rising over the Fès Medina, and the Atlas mountains. Hammams and massages, fountains, smoking-rooms, sophisticated cuisine and a trendy lounge bar: this is a world where traditions and contemporary conveniences combine delightfully.
- To assist in the check ins and the check outs
- To greet the customer and identify his specific reservation.
- To register the guest, ensuring that the necessary details are obtained (passport, credit card details)
- To accompany guests to their rooms or make tours of the hotel explaining all related services.
- To liaise or alert the hall porters so that the guest’s luggage is taken to his room.
- To anticipate and personalize the service for each guest to ensure his satisfaction
- To follow up of guests during all their stay to ensure their satisfaction
- To deal with the needs, issues and guest complaints
- To be the referent of Relais & Châteaux standards and to ensure that the standards are respected
Back office duties
- To inform the guest over the phone about the hotel’s availability
- To ensure proper telephone service with external guest, in house guest, partners (restaurants, guide), agencies and other staff members.
- To answer the emails and to follow up the folders with the several agencies
- To check the D+1 arrivals and note the traces into the system, ensuring that this is what the guest has booked, both in terms of the room itself and the rate to be paid.
- To update occupancy lists and other documents.
- To ensure that all departments, particularly restaurant, spa and housekeeping, are notified of the guests entitlements and reservations. Assure coordination permanently
- To complete log books and assure proper transfer of information within the team
- To prepare welcome letters
In case of need, the employee may be requested to assist other services and/or departments in the house. This list is non-exhaustive and may vary according to the hotel activity.
- To have an excellent presentation
- To manage the IT tool (pack office excel/word/powerpoint), internet
- To speak English & French (oral/written) – Additional Language is a plus
- To be attracted by luxury industry
- To be open minded, dynamic, cheerful, autonomous and organized
- To know Protel software and to speak Arabic may be a plus