Description : Inside Sales Executive. Compagnie : BDP International. Adresse : Casablanca
About BDP International:
BDP International is a privately held, family-owned non-asset based global logistics provider with annual sales exceeding $2.1 billion USD. Founded in 1966 by Richard Bolte Sr. and based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, BDP has grown to be one of the largest logistics providers in the world. BDP employs more than 4,000 people worldwide, and operates freight logistics centers in 270 cities across the world through a global network of wholly owned offices, joint ventures and affiliates in 135 countries.
The company serves more than 4,000 customers worldwide. Clients include Bayer, Dow, DuPont, Heineken USA, Honeywell, Johnson & Johnson, Revlon, Trek Bicycle, Wacker, and others.
This person is located in office to supports sales team with connecting with suppliers, gets best prices and submit offers to customers.
- Involve in maintaining good relationship with new and existing customers.
- Aims to create new customer portfolio and improve
- Organize customer visit of sales team.
- Find suppliers and communicate with them regarding customer needs, to ensure best service.
- Conducts good relations with suppliers and customers
- Answers shipping orders and offers required pricing
- Obey BDP procedures during preparing offers.
- Priorities to keep profit high during the sales and aims to get collection in shortest way
- Prepare sales and marketing related reports where management requested
- Fix weekly about 15+ appointments
- To get feedback from customer, and assist to solve their problems
- To prevent action against economic damage related with customer-oriented situations
- Committed to BDP’s internal procedures in filing documents
- Participate department meetings. Participate department related trainings.
- Acts in compliance with Quality Management System requirements.
- Obey Health and Safety rules.
- To obey ‘’Information Assurance’’ requirements in all actions. And make sure direct reports obeys all requirements related with Information Assurance.
Key Competencies / Skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and local language(s).
- Timely updates of reports and system requirements
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Ability to multitask and strong technical ability
-Is a critical thinker – recognizes opportunities for improvement.
- Knows and understands BDP’s Vision, Mission and Values.
- Solid knowledge of marketing tools
- Possess excellent presentation skills.
Dimensions / KPI’s
- 75+ phone calls/ daily to gain customers
- Follow up quotation with aim to Win and increase win ratio
- Answers price offer request in 2 hrs.
- Answer ocean cargo price offer request in 24 hrs
Qualifications /Experience :
- Minimum of 2 years business experience in sales support or telemarketing at freight forwarding company
- Fluent English – written and verbal communication
- Computer Skills: Outstanding Microsoft Office Package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.