Description : Inbound Planner. Compagnie : Whirlpool Corporation. Adresse : Casablanca
Requisition ID: 52613
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is committed to being the best global kitchen and laundry company, in constant pursuit of improving life at home. In an increasingly digital world, the company is driving purposeful innovation to meet the evolving needs of consumers through its iconic brand portfolio, including Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, JennAir, Indesit and Yummly. In 2021, the company reported approximately $22 billion in annual sales, 69,000 employees and 54 manufacturing and technology research centers.
Whirlpool Corporation is consistently recognized by FORTUNE as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies. Our values are the driving force behind everything we do. Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Diversity, One Whirlpool, and Spirit of Winning propel our teams to excellence. Get to know us and see what it’s like to be part of a company that is in constant pursuit of improving life at home.
The Supply and Logistics team is responsible for keeping the appropriate levels of materials and/or stock supplies with the aim to maximize inventory control and company sales. Organizes deliveries to meet given deadlines and customer expectations. Supervises and tracks the flow of materials and products from suppliers throughout the organization.
Manage the inbound flows of Product from the suppliers to the RDC .Responsible for analyzing performance of the carrier and freight forwarders in order to properly ensure the required documentation for the customs clearance.
- Follow up and track all the goods in transit (Finished Goods and Spare Parts ) shipped via Sea, Road and Air shipments.
- Create and ensure the visibility of the Shipping Notifications/Inbound deliveries for all Containers invoiced by TPS.
- Ensure timeliness, correctness and completeness of shipping documents for each inbound shipment, as being a playmaker to receive all complying documents required for smooth customs clearance.
- Anticipate solving the issues related to the shipping documents and the system inconveniences.
- Share with the Transit service provider the relevant documents and information to allow fast customs operations, and share weekly report of the expected arrivals accordingly.
- Share daily reports with all departments of the clearance status, warehouse reception date and highlight main clearance issues and delays.
- Ensure cross functional coordination with all logistics’ services.
- Drive and coordinate activities with his/her Supervisor.
- Contribute to SC continuous improvement projects.
- Build and improve with the Supervisor an Inbound dashboard with all needed KPI’s to ensure regular and wide visibility on Inbound activities.
- Update instantly all KPI’s in the Dashboard and share it with the OTD team.
- Challenge Shipping companies on their KPI’s ( Performance ) to ensure continuous improvement of the transit time.
- Coordinate with the Demand Planner/central Shipment via Regular and daily report on all ongoing shipments and also expected departure from factories.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree, preferably in Supply chain
- 2-4 years of experience in similare roles
- preferably graduated from engineer schools
- Fluent in English and French
- Drive Licence is a must due to the location
- Work in a well structured and consolidated team.
- International environment and global career opportunities.
- Opportunity to have a great impact on company development.
- Great team spirit and atmosphere.
Connect with us and learn more about Whirlpool Corporation
See what it’s like to work at Whirlpool by visiting Whirlpool Careers. Additional information about the company can be found on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
At Whirlpool Corporation, we value and celebrate diversity. Whirlpool Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity and prohibits any discrimination on the basis of race or ethnicity, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable law.