Description : Executive, BI/Data Warehouse Developer | Information Technology. Compagnie : Agency. Adresse : Menara
- To meet and attend the demand and delivery of Data Lake / Data Warehouse / Dashboard and improvement according to predefined standard process(s) and procedure(s).
- Responsibilities range from coding, testing, documentation, quality checking and maintenance of programs/object/components of Data Lake / Data Warehouse / Dashboard.
- Responsible for project/BAU changes/support knowledge sharing and transition among Application Development team where these is a new project/BAU change release/major root cause(s) rectification.
- Plan, prepares and executes Unit/System/Integration Test and document results.
- Responds to Production Support issue(s) and activities within define SLA.
- Responsible for performance, availability and scalability of the Data Lake / Data Warehouse.
- Responsible in developing Data Warehouse and Dashboard Delivery / Solutions assign.
- Continues improve the quality and performance of ETL/ELT process.
- Minimum Degree in Information Technology.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in IT software development environment and experience in IT Project Management.
- Experience in BI Tools (Tableau, Power BI) and ETL tools (SSIS,etc).
- Has database knowledge (MS SQL, Oracle, DB2, etc)
- Programming Languages (SQL Scripting, C#, Python)
- Big Data Technology and Cloud Computing (AWS, Azure, Hadoop, etc)
- Good communication and time management.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skill.