G Adventures is the world’s largest small-group adventure travel company and we’ve been making epic travel memories happen on all seven continents for over 30 years.
Our mission is simple: to change lives through travel. And not just our travelers’ either. Since day one, our tours have been built to establish meaningful relationships with local communities, directly benefiting the people and places we visit at every step of our tours.
With the demand for travel coming back strong, we are set up and excited for this next chapter in our company’s story — and we’d love for you to be a part of it.
Our DNA revolves around building, nurturing, and developing a diverse culture of people and a true sense of belonging, where everyone is encouraged to bring their authentic self to work each and every day. You’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, and yourself, alongside a passionate, talented, and welcoming community that works hard to spread goodness around the world.
If all that sounds like your kind of thing, well, we can’t wait for you to join us.
About the Role
Reporting to the Regional Operations Manager (ROM), the Tour Leader Coordinator (internally known as CEO Coordinator) is responsible for assisting the ROM in the management of all Tour Leaders (CEOs) and relevant processes involved in their successful tour operation from start to finish. This includes management of all administration related to CEOs and all aspects of their performance management, swag inventory. The CEO Coordinator will act as a role model and help mentor the CEOs they work with.
The CEO Coordinator will be responsible for the emergency phone in rotation with the regional operations team.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Brand and Region Agnostic (Will likely be required to work across multiple regions/brands)
- Assist in ensuring the G Adventures brand and other client brands are properly represented throughout the region
- Assist with all CEO programs and initiatives
- Act as an ambassador and role model of the G Adventures core values
- Mentor and coach CEOs to develop their customer service skills and strengthen their engagement with the business
- Foster a culture of collaboration and innovation through ongoing brainstorming and other sessions with CEOs
- Assist with quarterly CEO performance reviews
- Work closely with our partner to monitor the status of and changes to the tour leader schedule
- Participate in briefing and debriefing meetings with CEOs and preparation pre-trip documents
- Ensure Covid 19 policies are adhered to and consistently monitored for changes; support CEOs with the implementation of all procedures
- Oversight of day-to-day itineraries
- Assist with ROM on hiring and training of CEOs, as well as CEO admin
- Work closely with the product development, sales, and operations team to review existing CEO feedback to aid in innovation and product enhancement
- Assist and help the region with Health and safety of travellers and tour staff
- Assist in CEO related complaint resolution. Communicate efficiently with all stakeholders on complaints to deliver appropriate solutions
- Assist with critical incident management as needed
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1+ years of experience working in the tourism industry
- On the road tour leader experience preferred
- Familiarity with the geography of the region
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills with proficiency in Google Suite
- Self-motivated, highly organized, strong office administration skills
- Ability to travel when necessary for the role
What do we offer you?
- Competitive salary commensurate with the role
- Competitive benefits package
- Vacation time for you to recharge
- Learning and growth opportunities
G Adventures is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. We consider all qualified applicants and will meet the needs of those requiring reasonable accommodations. If you require accommodation, please reach out to the Global Talent team at [email protected]
Job Type: Full-time